March 7, 2013 08.00 - 20.00
March 8, 2013 07.00 - 20.00
We offer flower delivery service. Place your order beforehand. Please note: On public holidays we offer same day delivery any time if you place a pre-order.
How to make an order via Internet.
1. Choose a bouquet or flower arrangement.
2. Add product to the basket by clicking on "add to cart."
3. Then you can select others bouquet or flower arrangement and the same way add them to the basket. When all products are added, you need to go to your basket by clicking on "Show Cart".
4. There you can change the number of bouquets or flower arrangements, or even remove a certain product from the basket.
5. Then click on "Checkout".
6. On the next page you can write in a comment space the exact time when the flowers should be delivered or write there the text for the card (if you want one). This text is the only information about he sender that the person will get, it means, that if there will be no card, than we consider, that the sender prefers to remain anonymous.
7. Then you have to pay for the order. Click on "Pay now", because your order will be confirmed only after the payment.
All customer and order data that is in the http://flowersdelivery.ee/ ordering environment is handled as confidential information. Merchant is not sharing any of the data to third party.
All Visa and Mastercard payments are made through 3D secure, which means that payments are made in a secure environent and card data is encrypted.
Merchant has no access to confidential bank card information.
We can also offer you to make order by phone: +3726556144 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made in cash at our office at the address: Mustamae tee 60 on workingdays from 8:00 to 18:00 and on weekends from 09:00 to 18:00. All of our data and map you can find under the heading "Contact". Order must be paid 3 hours before the order fulfullment!